Judy E. Manisco, LDN is the founder and president of
JEM Nutrition Services, a nutrition leader in the
Chicagoland are for over 16 years.
Ms. Manisco was also voted one of the Best Nutrition and Weight Loss Plans- Programs in Illinois by City Search Chicago.
Her unique approach ranks her in the forefront of dietetics known for giving & getting results! Judy is the creator of the popular "Slimmer for Life" & "Healthier for Life" Nutrition Plans-Programs.
Judy earned her Bachelor of Science in Nutrition & Medical Dietetics from Benedectine University and is a Licensed Dietitian & Nutritionist in the state of Illinois.Since the company's inception in 1998, JEM Nutrition Services, has helped thousands of people reach their personal nutrition goals.
By bridging Conventional with Holistic & Integrated Nutrition and through continuous education, research and experience, Judy has amassed 30+years of extensive & expert knowledge on the use of Vitamin, Mineral & Herbal Supplements.
- Celebrities and many other professions
- B.D. of Evanston, IL Lost 125 Pounds
- T.G of Chicago, IL Decreased Glucose & Cholesterol Levels in Half
- S.H. of Lincolnshire, IL Had a 20 pound Weight Reduction via Correction of A Thyroid Imbalance
- J.G. of Glenview, IL Identified Hidden Food Allergies & Intolerances
- C. R. of Bridgeport IL Alleviated Psoriasis, Eczema & Rosacea
- J.S. of Lockport, IL Lost 100 Pounds
- C. F. of Phoenix Arizona, Alleviated Migraine Headaches
- A. L. of Grayslake, IL Reversed Irritable Bowel Syndrome & Gastric Reflux
Click on the Reference Page for more success stories!
- The Chicago Tribune
- Loyola University
- Columbia College
- Art Institute Of Chicago
- MEDILL News-Northwestern University
- Today's Chicago Woman Magazine
- Guest host on Health Radio, WYLL-Chicago
- Guest Speaker on Radio, WGCI-Chicago
- Whole Foods Market
- Elmhurst College
- The Macular Degeneration Society
- Northshore Integrative Medical Clinic
- Rehabilitation Institute Of Chicago (RIC)
- Baking (taking traditional recipes and creating healthy - Reading
- Weight training
- Ballroom dancing
- Broadway shows & Music concerts
"Good Health Is Priceless"
"When my patients feel good, I feel great."
"The Key Is Balance"
"Let's talk today, about how I can help you reach your
nutrition goals for tomorrow."
Call 708-257-5541 or email JEMNutrition@aol.com to
schedule your Initial Consultation!